Life lessons by none other than the lord of sentiment – Shah Rukh Khan who has been spreading affection and delight among a huge number of his fans across the globe has likewise checked 28 years in the film industry. As time passes, the entertainer has simply attempted to better himself.
King Khan has faced challenges at different focuses in his vocation, chances which he knew, may not result well for him, yet, he took the risk in any case. Shah Rukh does not just move us all with his work on screen yet additionally through his words.
Each time SRK talks on a stage, he easily winds up giving us every one of the few life exercises, without sounding sermonizing or exhausting by any stretch of the imagination. It’s difficult to get away from his mind and appeal, as much as it’s difficult to be in wonder of him.
Let’s take look at these top ten life lessons by Dr. Shah Rukh Khan which will boost you.
1. It is not special to be special, it is special to be ordinary and go on.
2. Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules. Don’t hurt anybody, and never ever live somebody else’s dream.
3. It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all the clarity in the world.
4. If you live by your fears, everything that could go wrong will go wrong.
5. You don’t become a loser by losing. You become a loser when you fail to handle a loss.
6. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.
7. Do every task in such a manner, such that task could feel proud, that it has been done by you.
8. Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.
9. Learn to laugh at yourself, at every chance you get. If you manage to learn to not take yourself too seriously, no matter how big a shot you become, you’ll instantly disarm life’s power to beat you down.
10. Sometimes, in order to move forward, you might need to take a few steps back and there’s no loss in doing something that hurts in the short run but proves worthwhile in time.