Shahrukh Khan or as popularly known as SRK is hidden from none of us. Being a film celebrity and superstar he is well known for all his career choices and personal life events are quite known to us.
Let’s take a dig into his success story and everything his life’s journey consists of.
About Khan, his family, and upbringing
- Start with SRK’s family background and born on 2nd November 1965 to Meer Taj Mohammed Khan and Lateef Fatima. Shah Rukh Khan’s birthplace is situated in the capital city of India, New Delhi. Every fan is curious, especially those who have followed and known Shah Rukh Khan throughout his life, and by far this is one of the top-grossing questions asked about him on the internet. This was Shahrukh Khan’s family background!
- Khan’s father is known to be an Indian independence activist in British India and Lateef Fatima in the capital city of India, New Delhi. His paternal Grandfather Jan Muhammad was from Afghanistan and described himself as “half Hyderabadi (mother), half Pathan (father) and some Kashmiri (grandmother) “. Shahrukh Khan’s birthplace is known to be Delhi.
- In several interviews, he has always talked about how he grew up around women accompanying him most of the time. His mother and his sister’s support meant everything to King Khan and then he nicely mentioned his wife, daughter, and female actresses who inspired him in a lot more ways that he is still inspired by them.
- Shahrukh Khan’s sister, Shahnaz Lalarukh (born 1960) fell into a depressed state and Khan took all her care and responsibilities on his shoulder. The tragic situation was only after both of the kids lost their beloved parents, the father died of cancer in 1981, and his mother died in 1991 from complications of diabetes. Shahnaz lives with her brother and his family in their Mumbai mansion.
This was all about Shahrukh Khan’s family history.
Some insights on his married life and children
- Shah Rukh met Gauri Chhibba for the first time in 1984 and they tied the knot post pursuing a breezy romance.
- Gauri khan stood by her husband through thick and thin and contributed to his stupendous success.
- Red Chillies Entertainment, film distribution and production entity set by SRK is also managed by Gauri, she extended all the support to her actor husband and presently shares chief responsibilities.
- Their marriage took place in 1991, much before SRK became the legendary star of Bollywood.
- He has quite a very profound and fonding relationship and love for his children. Their names are all over the world known as Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan, and the little one, AbRam Khan.
- Aryan Khan, being the eldest son of Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan, made his acting debut in ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’, directed by Karan Johar. He had given his voice for the Simba movie where both the father-son duo gave voices for the on-screen father-son duo.
- The second child, Suhana is somewhat media-shy. She is more interested in sports and dancing. She’s all set to start his acting career with the upcoming release of her movie on Netflix named ‘The Archies‘.
Some facts about Shahrukh Khan educational background
To write about Shah rukh khan’s education. Right from the beginning, as per the data, Khan took a keen interest in his studies. He is known even in his school days to have participated in the extra-curricular activities as much as he took part in academics.
Early schooling – Battling all the hardships, he completed his schooling at St. Columba’s School in central Delhi where he was selected as the captain of the school Hockey, Football and Cricket all at the same time. His school teachers remember him to date, which shows the kind of persona he is right from the beginning of his schooling. In school, Shahrukh Khan’s qualification was enriched because he was also facilitated with the “Sword of Honour” award which was the highest level of felicitation anyone could receive in the school.
Higher education and college life – Khan completed B.A. in economics from Hansraj College, which is one of the highly regarded colleges of Delhi University. Not only that, but Shahrukh Khan’s education life besides college also comprised of participation extensively in Delhi’s Theatre Action Group.
For the higher quest of Shahrukh Khan’s education qualification took him to Jamia Millia Islamia where he got himself enrolled on Masters in Journalism and Mass Communication. Later in his acting career plans and the time, the theatre demanded he dropped out from there. This was what I had to say about Shahrukh Khan education! He truly gave a lot of importance to education.
Do you know?
- Shahrukh Khan studied in which school?
Ans – St. Columba’s School in central Delhi
- Does Shahrukh Khan have a Ph.D.?
Ans – Yes, He has 5 Honorary doctorates from reputed Universities in India and abroad.